November 11, 2011

Special? Nothing.

Hello bloca!

Be back to me now!

Well, today is 11.11.11 at 1.11 pm.
I post about things who i miss. I mean, quotes:3

"Everyday i think of you.
Everyday you cross my mind.
Everyday i see something that reminds me of you.
Everyday im missing you.
Everyday i wish you were mine.
Everyday i wonder what could of been.
Everyday i think of why you did this.
& everyday im getting stronger.
Everyday im moving on.
But everyday ill always miss you."

"Honestly, I dont even know wat really happened. When i think abt it, all i remember is that i tried and i tried really hard. But u din seem happy anymore no matter how hard i tried. So i called it quits. All i have ever wanted is ur mesmerizing smile lighting up my life. And i was just not able to feel that. Sorry, if ever i have hurt you. But the only thing that i wish for now is ur happiness. If ever you realize that ur happiness is with me then ur always welcome. I am and i will always be here for u. But even if u happen to find it somewhere else, rest assured I'll be the happiest for u. Love you."

Something special on special on the date? No. i haven't:"(
Asdfghjkl this day really makes me 'galau'. I dkw, i really bored on this day. Sorry, i closed my heart!

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink