June 22, 2011

Just be me, Casvanita!



Hello bloca, be back with me!
Well, now I wanna share to you about my fucking life xoxo {}

Uhm…I love this way when I can smile without others. Just smile because my story ends :o ha ha ha -________-
Yeah, I just single girls who still 17 years old. Yeah many people said, I must move on! Move on? Easy to say, Hard to do for me.;-) Uhm, yeah I’m SINGLE! Single doesn’t mean lonely because single need more time to spend the time with others. Yeah, I happy with my fucking life.
Doesn’t like Poconggg!! Because he’s a jomblo ngenes -_--- yeah, Maybe!

About Smile -_----- I always happy with I had now, because God always give who I need not who I want and I accept it with a big smile;-) Although sometimes, I want being like her but my heart always said, just be yours casvanita! Just be yours! :D

About Dream -_----- My mommy tell me that I was born to be a Superstars and I believe it. Just be me who freaky girl :o yeah, many people know me as Casvanita! It’s because my social networking’s name xP
Yeah, many times who I have but know I just be a simple girl. Just be me! I will tell the world who’s I am with I made #someday. I let’s show my tallent to the world because I was born to be somebody  aint nothing that’s ever gonna stop me, i light up the sky like lighting cause i gonna rise above show em what I will made of. I was born to be somebody and this world will belong to me. Let’s broadcast yourself guys!

About Guy -_----- I have unique type of guy! But important from all, I relly like a boy who ‘SMART’ and ‘SHOLIH’. Unique type of guy? Just myself who I know! Yeah I never see guy from face, fisicly or other because I just choose a boy from his beautiful heart! Just it, simple! I just can choose guy who has time to spend the times with me more than ANYTHING. Just it!

About Activity -_----- My activity now just spend the times with my bff, my my family and others. Yeah, I love the way I spend times with them. Because they always makes me smile and always be with me everytime I need or didn’t *.*

About New Friends? Yeah I’ve many friends from social networking or my classmate or my playmate or my homemate *eh* haha xP I have many friends who makes me smile, cry, angry but important than all, they makes me proud of I had now! Yeah I love yall;-)

Sejatinya, gue mau berteman sama siapa ajah tapi kalo punya temen yang brengsek jug ague ogah! Bukan maksud hati pilih-pilih temen, tapi ini juga buat jaga-jaga hati dan fikiran gue yang masih labil haha :p lagi gue juga orangnya penasaran bgts kalo ada hal baru yang ga gue tau, jadi bisa bahaya bgts itu xoxo {}

Maaf ya kalo ada hali yang menyinguung kalian, ini gue! Maaf dan makasih~ xD

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink