June 22, 2011

Speechless



Now I’m speechless over the end story of us baby! Now I’m just hopeless for everything who God will give to me. If I want choose, I want you! Wkwk :p
Hey, I really want you boy!!! I WANT YOU :3
Yeah, I just an ugly girl who still childish, labile, freak, sensitive, passive, imperfect and others. Many times who I have, I really like the times when you said miss me :O -_-----

Now, you ignore me! You blame me.
I just play my music at the time when see you cause it’s makes me hurts. I can’t see your eyes, your eyes make me melting too damn u,u
Yeah, your smile too! Ouh my God help me for this feelings u,u

I still….STILL…StillSTILL………..And STILLL…….SPEECHLESS!!

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink