August 29, 2011

Don't U Know


You still don’t know that once I look at you my heart goes thump thump. Come on step closer to me, no matter what you want I’ll give it to you.
Gradually, walking forward but your eyes unrecognizing. Looking for another  girl and not me, feeling frustrated. How should I express my heart, to let you know of this love. I can’t hold it any longer, I’ll say it all out now.  You still don’t know that once I look at you my heart goes thump thump. Come on step closer to me, no matter what you want I’ll give it to you.
Baby know my heart, boy tell me if you know. I’ll make you happy everyday, so come on now, give me an answer. I always look at you, you didn’t even realize. Laughing with another girl and not me, I’m going crazy. should I express my heart, to let you know of this love. I can’t hold it any longer, I’ll say it all out now.  You still don’t know that once I look at you my heart goes thump thump. Come on step closer to me, no matter what you want I’ll give it to you.
Hey, why don’t you know me, who is in front of you, you don’t even know my heart only gazing at you and waiting. When you fll I’ll hold ono you, I’ll help you from a distance, why? Let me say! I don’t like when you meet other people, so just meet one, okay? I’m here when you date that person, meet that person, trust in me! Let me be the one baby! –Don’t you know

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink