August 29, 2011

Electricity


I am energizer who doesn’t kow how to stop if you just put on some music. I move without end. Hurry, give me the chance to make your whole body lose its exhaustion. My music is going into your body and heart and make everything exciting. Now let’s start!
Let me touch you and I’ll give you electricity. Meet my eyes to forget all your worries. I really want to see your expression change in front of me. Let me rock you and give you electricity. Trust in me from your head to your toes. Feel the shiver spread, do you feel it baby?
Forget all the thoughts you had before you met me. Listen to my melody and my rhythym. Trust in me, who’s given medicine to pharmacists and feel your body changing little by little. Why are you still anxious? You don’t need to think about anything.
Open your heart and let the music go into your soul. I’ll make it so you can forget everything. Come to me every time your head gets complicated. I can give electricity. –Elecrticity 

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink