July 25, 2011

._.



“Whenever I see you. Whenever you smiled at me. Little by little, my feelings for you grew. Now whenever I think about you, whenever I imagine about you, my heart won’t stop beating. I can’t hide my feelings anymore. I want to give you everything. I’m always beside you… can’t I love you? My heart wants to protect you more than anyone else. Can’t you accept it? In your heart, can’t it be me? I want to be the most precious person to you. Let’s be me. Please understand my heart. Let’s answer me now that you know how I feel. Always be your sid, can’t I love you? My heart wants to protect you more than anyone else. Can’t you accept it? In your heart, can’t it be me? I want to be the most precious person to you.”

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink