July 25, 2011

In Love;;)



“cold heart. Not sensitive of other people’s feelings. All these have changed a bit for the better. You are back. I’m not sure too. My heart is feeling full of love. When did it all start? Coming back from home? Looking the appearance and thinking of you. I knew you were the only one in my heart. Maybe you’re the one. Maybe, perhaps you are the one that I am waiting for as my other half? Maybe it is true. Maybe I’m too close to you. I guess you don’t know that baby I’m in love with you. I hope it’s not too late. By accepting me now, I can only see my heart clearly. Although I see it clearly at the last moment, at least I can see it clearly. That these feelings won’t waver. it is true. Maybe I’m too close to you. I guess you don’t know that baby I’m in love with you. Baby I’m in love with you…………;;)”

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink