July 25, 2011

Dream High.-.



“I dream high, I’ve got a dream. When things get rough, I just close my eyes. The moment that I achieve my dream, I wake up and start again. I can fly high, I believe in myself. Someday I will fly to the sky with outstretched wings, I will fly higher than anymore else, I will freely up and high. Dream high, a chance to fly high. Now all the pain will go (bye bye) I’ll fly like the stars in the sky. Try to follow your dreams. It’s time for you to shine. It has just begin. Gotta make them mine. Don’t be afraid of a future you have to make for yourself. Now you should go, filled with confidence. Destiny. It’s inescapable. Now this unstoppable fate, spreads of out before us. It’s a whole a fantasy. So from here on out come take my hand. We will only have one goal from here on out. We will never give up our dreams and future. Youth, passion. Everyone here will drem high. I dream high, I’ve got a dream. When things get rough, I just close my eyes. The moment that I achieve my dream, I wake up and start again. I can fly high, I believe in myself. Someday I will fly to the sky with outstretched wings, I will fly higher than anymore else, I will freely up and high.”

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink