July 2, 2011

Kangen T^T


Hello bloca, be back with me....

You know bloca? i really didn't know what i feel now-_- I think i miss him, yeah him (imm) wkwk.-. i really miss him a lot! i know this feeling makes my heart so hurts but my head keep thinking of him! yeah i'm S.T.U.P.I.D = Smart.Talented.Unique Person In Demand haha (Y) 

I really MISS HIM! I KNOW HE DIDN'T FEEL WHAT I FEEL BUT HE MUST KNOW THAT I'M STILL.......STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM eaaaaaaa-____----- 

I was crazy cause this love. this feelings! 
i know, everything i want. everything i need. everything i love. everything who have time to spend with me. everything who always makes me smile everyday. everything  who always make me fight for reach my dream. yeah, You're My EVERYTHING!

You make me Crazier!
Maybe you'll read this post yeah i don't care. This is me who supposed to be a silly girl haha lol :P
hffffft udahan ah galaunya walaupun masi pengen T.T yasudahlah, papaaayyyy._.

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink