December 6, 2010

CALLING OUT~

I wake up loneliness..


I wake up exhausted..

I’m thinking about your smiling face

I smile without even knowing,



So I’ll go after another beautiful season arrives,

You left us longing and sadness..

I walk down the street again



Living my life one day after the other. The tears are coming by hearing his name. I can’t hold it in, so ia can’t laugh like this. I try calling his name again…

I’m trying to forget his name, although I bite my lips not to say his name…  my love is only you



Living my life as nothing has happened when I’m longing for love with the pain. He left behind, the tears running constantly without knowing..

You smile… I smile baby :)

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink