December 6, 2010

Listen to myheatbeat

My heart is still looking at you..



I don’t know why I am like this but I can’t stop


My heart…won’t listen. Why, why? I can’t stop it now. I don’t know why I’m like this. I’m still into you. My heart is still beating for you~






Can you feel my heartbeat? Heartbeat~


The heart that you stepped all over and left, is still beating and it is beating for you


No matter how hard I try to forget. No matter how many new people I meet. Why do I keep thinking of only you when I turn around? I don’t want to do this anymore. I want to stop…


No matter how many times I try and try to stop myself, it is no use my heart is broken, why? Why do I keep doing such foolish things? I know it in my head, but why is my heart rebelling? I am holding into you and can’t let go, it still feels like you are next to me. I can’t believe in farewell


No matter who I meet. I can’t open up one part of my heart, and I keep your place empty. There is no reason for you to come back but why do I keep thinking that you might come back? Why isn’t my heart listening?


Listen to my heartbeat, it’s beating and waiting for you. Don’t I know that it’s over? I don’t understand why I am like this. My heart is still beating and waiting for you. It still hurts thinking of you. I think of you everytime my heartbeats~


I have to forget, I have to forget in order to live. I have to erase it, if I don’t, I will die. Stop trying to get him back. He ain’t coming. He’s gone, gotta be moving on! He left, he won’t come back, he doesn’t think of you. He doesn’t know that I am waiting for him. He’s doing well. He already forgot about me, totally erase me. Why I can’t do that?


My heart is beating. Faster and faster…


Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink