December 6, 2010

WITHOUT YOU FROM OKT 27 UNTIL NOV 27, 2010

It’s better to be separated, after all I knew that someday you and I would have to go through this situation,,


I guess you would have done like this rather that, it’s better to be me right now, I was deeply in love and I knew I’m glad I throught about this. So I’m okay... I trusted you so I gave you my everything. You threw it away, I’m gonna be okay, I’ll be okay BABY WITHOUT YOU…

Listen, everything happens for areason saying that this was the first time meeting another guy. Stop saying this that not make sense, obviously what you said is to cover it, so just turn around. It really hurts me to look at you, I WANT TO STOP!

Everyday, I was being fooled, I didn’t know what kind of person you were. Now I know, you don’t love me. So now… I’m gonna be okay, I’ll be okay BABY WITHOUT YOU

Why did you do this to me? Why did you do this to me, make me cry…

You threw away everything we had, was worth it everything we did? The times we were together, the times were able to be together…

Aren’t you even sorry? Doesn’t even matter to you? Right now, are you okay without me?

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink