December 6, 2010

I'LL BE BACK

Hai guys,


Come back with me in my blog. Yeah.. long time no see you here, how are you? Are you okay? I hope you okay guys . Now, we can talk about someone who come back to me for reason he can’t life without me haha LOL

For the firstly, I’ve question for him!

“ I’ll be back. You ‘re going to come back to me. That’s when I’ll be back again. There’s nobody else in this world that can love you more than I do~ “

Why are you suddenly being like this, what do you want me to do? How can you being like this to me? I believed it when you said we’d be forever..

You promised that we’d never change, that we were a match made in heaven, you said that we were right for each other.

I’ll be back, you’re going to come back to me. That’s when I’ll be back again. There’s nobody else in this world that we can love you more than I do.. you’ll be back, that why I’m letting you go. I know that you can’t live without me..

We can’t break apart, you must be misunderstanding something… this is just a minor concern that can happen to anyone, wake up! Think about it again, but no matter what I say. You already wo’t listen to me, it comes back as an echo.

Listen Baby boy, Fine, I’ll be back again. Like a girl, I’ll let you go. I won’t bother you anymore, I’ll just quietly stay behind you as if I’m dead. I’ll stand and watch over you. You won’t even know that I’m there. I’ll stay far, far away, until you completely forget my existence..

But you better know that I’m not giving you away. Will I ever stop waiting no way. It’ll be the same in my world. I’m your girl, you’re my boy  I may be sending you away for you now but I know that you’ll be back. So don’t worry, when it’s time for you to fall, I’ll be back

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink