December 6, 2010

IT'S YOU~

I don’t need anyone else, it’s only you. When you ask again, it’s only you. Even if you already have another love. I can’t let you go. I can’t turn back around~


The moment my eyes began to burn. The moment you captured my heart. I have no regrets, I choose you. That’s right, it’s you~

Whatever anyone says. It doesn’t matter to me. Whoever curses me, I’ll only look at you. Even when I’m born again, it’s still only you. Even as time goes by~

When you tell me you love me thousands and millions of times. Even when my heart sets on fire, my dry lips wear out. Even when I’m born again, it’s still only you. Even as time goes by…only for you~

I don’t need any words, it’s only you. It’s too late but for me it’s just you. I know our love is wrong, I can’t give up! I can’t let you go oh no…

My lips, cold as can be are even more blue. I cry out to find your warmth. Even though I call for you and there’s no reply. I’ll wait for you~

For me, it’s you, it’s you. Why don’t you know?

Met him, fell of him, I’ve fallen for him. I’m seeing for the first time. It’s cold. The prince has arrived. I go, I run, challenges are always fun but the world isn’t easy as it seems. I lose my mind when I see him. I’m unable to grab him by this hand. I take courage, I pitch up! What do I do… my fast-beating heart bursts. The feeling of having him is great. I might die, I think I’d die…

Did he come? Did he see me? By chance, with her I’d like to once. If there had been, I’d already have been a slave. You’re perfect, you’ve got the climax of my life. I want you, I’m ready forever~

Turn around, slow to a stop. You have to give me a chance. A poor but honest girl, a girl who seems lacking from the outside

Watch me, trust me even if the world isn’t there. There’s only one man for me. I’ll be the amazing girl who’ll love you~

Show your smile for me. The day you do, I’ll switch to slave mode. My knees turn numb I become frozen in place! Cold heart baby, cold eyes baby~

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink