December 6, 2010

Gimme The Light~

Hey boy,
I can’t life without you. I can’t forget you…
Gimme the light return him to me, gimme the light turn back time...
After leaving you, I’m regretting it. I’m such a fool…
Why now,,

It hurts so much, I can’t see you. I’m going crazy, why did you leave me?
I can’t even breathe, I can’t even see, Why did you make me like this and leave~

I hate myself for not believing you. I hate my self for not protecting you. I can’t endure even one day without you not being able to see you, I’m dying…
Gimme the light…

What can I do to find you? Please tell me,, what should I do…
I tought everything would be okay, I thought I wouldn’t feel anything but after I lost you… I lost in darkness. Once again, I look for you today. I look for you who left… you’re following me around and I’m going crazy… it’s strangling me, it makes my blood boil. Our crossed destinies I stare at the phone all day waiting for you…
My heart ache even though I tell myself that it’s over, lingering attachment grabs a hold of me. I hate myself not protecting you, I plead the heavens to return you to me…

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink