January 10, 2012

Don't Ask Why.


Hello bloca..
Long time no post, I’m sorry I really tired at all. I feel so unwanted, idkw my feelings so hurted. I feel lost and no one care to me. yeah, I’m wrong because I’ve God who always love, care and safe me. No matter what, I feel alone. So lonely….til I feel loneliness killing me so deeply.
Cry… :’
Yeah, I just crying on the tears. I feel that I’m  smile on the tears, idk. Oh, I really tired at all.

I always be there when they need me, but now? Who cares at me? no one. I feel alone….so alone. I need someone who called ‘moodboaster’. I miss my smile, and it’s happen when I’m with you. I really miss the memories could come true,  If  I had a ’ door to everywhere’’s doraemon, I’ll go to my past when I’m always smile. Sorry, I know it couldn’t happen but I need my smile to spend my time.

Did u know whats running out of my mind? It’s called ‘pain’. Yeah, pain! Pain always make people change, no! i mean people are. I really tired at all, tired of waiting, tired of pain, tired of sadness, tired of anything. I want go back!:’D
My mommy always tell me about the meaning of life is to give a life means. I know it but now, aren’t u give a mean to me? This question always make me ‘silent’. No matter what I do, I need u here to be with u. U who always make me smile on tears, feel comfort, understand what I want without I say a words, make me always falling in love with u. now? I’m not yours again. I know what I need and I want, and it’s all about my happiness not ‘pain’.
My daddy always teach me how to love a life with patient and lovely. I know he’s so love me so he give some judge to me, to make me strong. I really didn’t know what mean of ‘patient’ when I’m wait someone who I know never love or come back to me. maybe I’m so weak on your way.

‘Dear u, To be with you is all what I need. love, me.’
My heart tell me that my love for u never ends. Be with u is my happiness to replace my pain. I want to be with u (again). I think that I’m going crazy when u be with else, not me. did u know? My smiling lips are hidden. Yeah, hidden on the tears. I miss your voice, your text, your caring at me, your annoy, your sweeties smile, all about u……yeah I miss all about u in my way. I want to say, ‘come back to me like u could just say sorry’.
I just watch out from there, looking for a news about u and u didn’t care at me anymore. how’s?
I was fell in love, feel this pain, waiting for nothing, and now? U’ll be with her?! Oh, could u kill me? I really never imagine about it, so please give me a words so I can understand of what u feel. If u love me, I’ll wait. But if not, I’ll gone. Don’t give me a fake hope like that. Don’t ever say good bye to me if you’re heart won’t. You’re words changed, You’re smile changed, You’re body language changed, How’s? I keep waiting for someone like u. oh, poor me………… -_-

U and me in my heart, it’s killing me inside. Hufffft…..what should I do to know what ur feel? How’s long to me for wait u, huh? U’re going make me crazy, dude. *backsound: 123456789*
Feel bored of mylife.
Bo-red.



Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink