January 11, 2011

Turn Around~


I feel I can reach you with just on outstretched hand
You’re right there before my eyes
With the words “don’t go” the one thing I cannot say
I must be standing here just looking towards you

Please turn around and look back at me
Can’t  you turn your footstep around back towards me
Instead, why don’t you pause your steps so that I can take the steps towards you?
I can run towards you right away if you do
Please, turn around and return to me
If you go away like this, can you really live without me?
I cannot go a day without you
I’m still standing here looking towards you

I’m still standing here, I can’t move
I’m at the same place you left
I’m still looking towards you

I can’t move even one step
The tears are blurring my vision, I can’t see you
If you turn around, then I could go to you
Why are you not noticing my heart and getting farther away?
I’m standing here only seeing you~

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink