April 22, 2011

Complicated u,u




Hai bloca sayangs :D
Back with me blocaa..
Well, now I’ll to tell you a story about mylife hmm yeah like usually of course :’)
Oke bloca, do you know about this topic now? Haha lol honestly I’m confused to write what I want because many think of my mind (y) so maybe I’m gonna be closer now -_-a haha (?)
Well, I think I can write about my old heart and my new heart now :O *ups I mean someone who I love before and now bloca, can you understand it? He he he


Still remember with my sunshine named M. Imam Iqbal blocaa?
What do you think about? Are you think same with me? Haha oke, you’re right bloca..i’m still loving him, my funckin boy olala -_-a I don’t know what think of my mind, I’m going crazy when I think about him, about me, about us, about this love *eaeaeaa I just can’t get him out from my mind.

Sometimes I want forget him but what happens when I try do it? I miss him so damn much blocaa OMG u,u Until my friends, Ima said: ‘Are you did’n’t tired of your doing to still loving him? He’s doing well he’s always make you down, he was make you hurt nita! Are you crazy of your love, hah?’ and I just smile like usual although my mind agreed with Ima but my heart won’t. I didn’t feel tired to loving him, because it’s too strong more than anything. I can’t stopped loving him, I just can stopped showing it to him.  

Yeah, I know this love is too far. I feel like seem near with him when I remember his smile, his laugh, his voice, all of his who I missed. Now, I was lost him forever (maybe) I don’t know what’s the truth blocaa, just feel it of my heart. I believe that is the truth :’)

I didn’t anything to make him come back to me, just watch out him from here by the fact (y) I ‘m happy if he found a new special person to remove me from his heart, seriously. I can be me who will just be me, JUST BE ME WHO YOU KNOW!



Still remember about my ex named M. M. Khoir blocaa?
What do you think about? Are you think same with me blocaa? Uhm..i know maybe if you read it..you can say that’s I’m greedy about someone special for me haha LOL :p 

I just feel he’s far away from me. I really confused what should I do. I think I started to love him? Now I don’t know. It’s so hard for me…

It’s complicated for me!

I remember when he smile look at me, he’s doing better to make me calm down, every week we meet at Saturday…he’s doing like my boyfriend. Give me a reason, give me a magic of word so I can received all of his say (y), yeah he’s so nice for me. He always give me something who I can’t get from other.

But now I really confused what should I do. He’s far away from me, not beside me again :’( 

I don’t know what it is., it’s a love? Or just like him as my friend? Or maybe I just miss him because he’s doing well for me? Yeah I don’t know, I don’t know :’)

Oke, blocaa..
Hope it’ll be fine and always be like this. Just be a simple girl in this world (Y)
Well, just it for me.

Wassalamu’alikum Wr. Wb

Post a Comment

-Be nice there
-Ask something? Just ask in the box of things
-U smile, I smile

Cute Spinning Flower Pink